Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of birth Online
How to Aadhar card download by name and date of birth? People commonly loose the enrollment slip given to all of them and these guys can even loose the Aadhaar Card which they have received.
During this kind of a case, anyone may think that it will be really an excellent problem to receive the Aadhaar Card back however this is actually not real. It is simply likely to recover the Aadhaar card download by name and date of birth. You will even require your mobile number and the email ID to recover your Aadhaar Card. Let us view that how can an Aadhaar Card be recovered with help of Name and Date of Birth.
Check Also: How to download Umang app
SIMPLE STEPS HOW TO CHECK YOUR AADHAAR CARD STATUS BY NAME AND DATE OF BIRTH:
- Get your Acknowledgment slip– You will get received when you had actually submitted your applying– At the top of the slip there will certainly be a 14 digit Enrolment ID.
- Now move to the Resident UIDAI website and select the “Check Aadhaar Status” Button. You could also click here to check uidai website.
- Just Enter your 14 Digit EID Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the Security Code through the Captcha showed on screen and click Check Status. That’s it, you may now view your Aadhar Card Status on your screen. You have not even use your Name.
The complete method for Aadhar card download by name and date of birth is simply divided into two steps. The first step is to find the Enrolment ID or the Aadhaar ID and the second step is to download the Aadhaar Card with help of the Enrollment Number or the Aadhaar Number. The steps are explained below in more information thus follow the steps to recover your lost Aadhaar card.
Part I: Finding the UID/EID
To get the UID or the EID, you will require going to the UIDAI Portal. When you are actually on the home page of the portal, you can visit on Retrieve you Lost EID/UID link. The link to the UIDAI Portal is residential.uidai.gov.in. You may directly easy access the Retrieve EID/UID portal by clicking here.
When the website is simply loaded, choose Aadhaar Number from the first column in the portal. The next step is actually to enter the Name, Email ID, Mobile Number and the Captcha Code. When you have indeed entered all the information, click on Send One Time Password. You will certainly now receive an OTP on your subscribed mobile number.
The next step is simply to verify the OTP thus, enter the OTP in the designated box and visit on Verify OTP. Once the confirmation, you may immediately get the UID on your mobile number and the email address. This UID will definitely be used to recover your Aadhar card download by name and date of birth.
Part II: Downloading Aadhaar Card
To download the Aadhaar card or Aadhar card download by name and date of birth, you can easily go to the residential portal of UIDAI and when the portal has actually been loaded, you could click on Download Aadhaar. An updated page may be shown immediately after you press on the link.
In the updated page in which has actually been displayed, click on the radio button matching to the Aadhaar Number. At this time you can enter the UID number that you received on your mobile. You will even require entering the name and the pin code of the residential address.
Currently, the next step is simply to enter the captcha and after that you may verify the mobile number. When successful verification, the Aadhaar Card would be downloaded.
Update Name and Date of Birth in Aadhar
To update Name and Date of Birth in Aadhar– you can easily use almost any of the following 2 ways:
– Online— Registered Mobile Number is definitely required for Aadhar card download by name and date of birth
– Offline— Select this option if your Mobile is not registered with Aadhar. Know Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth.
Online Method to Update Aadhar Data for Name and Date of Birth
- Go To the UIDAI Self Service Update Website by clicking here
- Type in your Aadhar number and the Text in the Verification Image
- Click Get OTP– You will definitely now get an OTP on your mobile. Enter that OTP on the option you view on screen and click LOGIN
- Now, Choose the Name or Date of Birth Option from the Update Data Request Form you view in front of you. You can easily select multiple information too. Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth.
- Fill in all of the Information properly in the form.
- Submit the required documents for Name or Date of Birth evidence throughout with your application in jpg/png/pdf format under 2MB size.
- Do Note: Simply Scanned copies of Original Documents are definitely authentic and not scanned photo-copies.
- Click here for a complete list of approved documents.
- Choose the BPO Service provider with the fastest response time and Submit!
- Copy down or Save the URN number— This is your update request number, which will certainly help you track your update request– You could also download the same.
Update Name or Date of Birth in Aadhar Offline Method:
In case you do not get your mobile number or simply don’t want to do the process online, well then follow the steps below to update your Aadhar Data offline:
- Go to your nearest Aadhar enrolment centre. Get the closest centre, here
- Fill the update request form at the centre, or download the same from here and fill it beforehand
- Attach the appropriate documents throughout with your form, for Name/ID proof or Date of Birth proof
- Because your mobile is not verified, bio-metric data may be recorded for verification and mobile may be added as well.
- URN or Update Request Number can be generated and given to you. Keep this handy to check status in future, in case not receiving the updated Aadhar for more than 60-90 days.
Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth- Online Option:
- Go to the official Resident portal by UIDAI to check Aadhar Status, by clicking here.
- Enter into your enrolment ID and enrolment Date and time
- Enter the Text Verification/ Security Code as viewed in the image on the page
- Click “Check Status”
Your status may be displayed on screen!
If the status showed the Aadhar is ready, you could also download the eCopy of the Aadhar or
Different offline modes are:
Aadhaar Card Status Enquiry through Call:
The toll free contact number specified for Aadhar card status enquiry is 1947, as it is toll-free no fee may be collected.
Aadhar Status through SMS:
You require to send a text message UIDAI from mobile number that is actually registered during enrollment and the format in which it must be done is as follows:
- UID STATUS <Your 14 digit enrollment number>
- This SMS has actually to be sent on the number 51969.
Aadhar Card Customer Care Number
Aadhaar UID Card 24 Hour Customer Care Number Toll Free – grievances, status phone number, email id and website with the toll free helpline number and customer care phone number.
About Aadhaar Card: Aadhaar Card is simply a national identification number of country in which is actually issued by The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). UIDAI works under the Planning Commission, Government of India.
The Unique Identification Authority of India is really responsible for providing Unique Identification Number (also called Aadhaar Cards) to citizens of India. Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth.
It is really likewise accountable for executing the Aadhaar scheme across the country. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) was opened in the year 2009 by the Government of India. The agency gives a unique identification number to all of persons resident in India, but not identity cards.
Aadhaar Card Head Office Address-
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Planning Commission Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building
Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001,
Conclusion: Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth
We shared all the information about Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth, check online Aadhar card status as well as offline, what is EID & UID, Aadhar card toll free customer care number and more. Although you have any query then simply write your problem in the below comment box, we will solve your query as soon as early possible. Stay with us at our website TAWP for government related latest news!