Online EPF Payment
You know how to pay EPF online payment? So in this article we shared all the detail information about how to pay online EPF Bill, important notification for employees and employers. Essential for any private sector employees to have an EPF (Employee Provident Finance) account.
EPF online payment is a required payment that employers need to pay online as a month to month contribution. It is A mandatory contribution that companies need to make regardless of the amount. Here we have brought forward the technique following which online EPF payment can be produced by employers.
The rules for EPF online payment is easy and easy, and can be accompanied by employers around the world. It does not matter which bank-account you are keeping, just keep following steps and very quickly your regular contribution shall get deducted from your account.
About EPF Payment Online
Obligations for EPF can be done online by employers by accessing our E-Sewa portal The internet bank payment setting is quick and can be completed by following some easy steps. Before making the payments, employers should note that EPF contributions must be made by at least 15th of every month. Now the grace amount of 5 days has been removed, that was previously provided for capability of payers. To enable employers understand the whole process of payment and contribution to EPF online payment we have brought forth a little guide below.
Important Notification for Employers
Beginning with 2016, it’s mandatory for the firms to contribute for EPF online by using internet banking. It is a procedure that requires challan era from EPF site and after the challan has been generated, employer needs to carry out payment treatment at net banking page. Once this is done, the company can make sure that payment has been done and with this the procedure completes.
Each and Everyone can get EPFO Online payment through Loan company Challan and TRRN (Temporary Return Reference Amount) has been required by EPFO. If the fresh employee who are need to EPF Registration or UAN Activation everyone must logon into E- Sewa Website. In that portal Registration option will be available in footer of the website. Click on Software for Employee Sign up. Then Fill the application form as per recommendations. You’ll be able to activate it.
How to Pay EPF Online Payment?
Every employee will need to have any authorized Government Banks listed in E-seva portal you may make the EPF payment online. If you already have a Commercial accounts like SBI, Loan company of India, HDFC Lender, Bank of Baroda, etc., then you can certainly get the EPFO payment online service. If the Employee or Pensioner can have online bank facility that service is useful to transfer the total amount online from your government bank account to EPFO’s Accounts.
Now Arriving at the point in this specific article we gives the brief guidelines on How to Pay EPF Payment through online mode. Follow the below instructions you can get easily how to know the payment via online…..
- First of most Sign into the E-sewa website . Then you must enter your specific Account.
- After launching the page you can under the Payment option, select ‘Payment (ECR)’.
- Download the last month ECR in CSV format (Excel Sheet).
- Enter the details in the columns and save the file as a text message file (*.txt).
- Then you can upload the written text file and select ‘Proceed’ button.
- In the Payment section, it takes those extra charges like Administrative costs for PF (0.85% of Total EPF Wages – minimum INR 500/-); Administrative costs for EDLI (0.01% of total EDLI wages – minimum INR 200/-).
- You can Generate the EPF Online Challan form by simply clicking “Generate Challan”. On the same webpage you will see the TRRN. Download the Acknowledgement slip and Challan receipt.
- Select the Payment Option as “Online Payment”.
- Now Select your bank using Online Payment. You pays through online you can get the debited amount message to your Mobile.
- You must keep carefully the ECR and TRRN for future reference. Please a Take a Print out following the completion of Online Payment
Conclusion of EPF Online Payment
The entire procedure of online EPF challan is quite simple. Process of making EPF online payment for Employees provident finance entries has been now made easy for employers and everything they have to do is follow the state E-Sewa portal and stay updated with employees provident account information. They are able to also follow the website for latest improvements on provident finance guidelines. Besides EPF online payment, the site also provides you with other useful information about PF related method, position of PF withdrawal, EPF balance, etc.