Online NDPL Bill Payment
Looking for NDPL bill payment online? Now a days technology has made our lives all the more better and convenient for our lives and us in general. These days everything can be achieved and availed at a click without any sort of delays, lags and breaks. Similarly, when it comes to paying electricity bill online, all the government companies have taken this pain to become technologically enable and consumer friendly. NDPL bill payment is equally very convenient and quick to complete. It has started offering various services online for the convenience of the consumers.
North Delhi Power Limited
The North Delhi power Limited (NDPL) was established in the year 2002 and is a joint venture between Tata Power and the Delhi Government (NCT region). The agency is responsible to fulfill power requirements of around fifty lakh citizens. It is responsible for distribution of electricity in Northern parts of Delhi and North West part of Delhi.
Also check other bill payment
How to Pay NDPL Bill Payment
Here are a few steps to guide you to NDPL bill payment, which is easy, quick and would not take much of your time.
- For NDPL bill payment visit the official website, http://www.ndpl.com/Display-Content.aspx?RefTypes=1&RefIds=521&page=Bill%20Payment
- You will be required to fill in the details like customer account number and click on the Pay Now tab. The payment mode can be through PNB net banking or credit/debit card.
- For paying through debit/credit card, you should have a valid and verified Master/Visa credit or debit card. To make and finalize the payment, you will be required to fill in details like Name on the card, 15-digit card number, expiry date and three digits CVV code that are available on the back of the card.
- Once the transaction is completed, you will receive the status of the receipt on your registered email ID.
NDPL Online Bill Payment Mode
NDPL accepts payments in various modes that include net banking and other modes as below.
- Drop boxes
- Electronic payment box
- Credit card / Debit card
- Cash and online bill payments.
NDPL Bill Payment Online Through ECS Mode
This is how easy and convenient NDPL bill payment is. If you wish to pay your electricity bill through the ECS mode, then you will be required to follow the given steps-
- In ECS system, bills are generally paid automatically every month at the due date.
- To apply for ECS payments you will need to register yourself at billdesk.com. Avail the ECS mandate form countersigned by your bank.
- After the registration is completed, your services will be activated in three weeks after submitting the form.
- For direct debit through bank account, submit a signed cancelled cheque of your bank along with mandate form.
- For direct debit through credit card, submit a self-attested copy of credit card along with the mandate form. This will complete your NDPL Bill payment.
Given below are the ways you can pay your electricity bills other than online bill payments-
- Electronic Payment Boxes
- Axis ATM
- ITZ Cash cards
- Skypak drop box by dropping cheque
- Airtel money
- Payment by IVRS- dial 011-49165555
We will describe all information on bill payment including how to pay NDPL bill pay, modes of NDPL bill and others. Also ibillpayment.co.in shared KSEB online bill payment, CESC bill, WBSDCL bill payment online andHyderabad water bill payment. More states bill payment and how to pay it we will soon publish. In the NDPL bill payment you have any issues we will solve it or you want to give feedback then post in comment box.