The official site of the LIC India facilitates policy holders to pay their LIC premiums online. This is a wonderful facility as it reduces hassles of visiting LIC office every month. You don’t need to rely on agents for timely payments. You can pay LIC online payment from your homes and office if you have internet facility. Nowadays, many of the users are preferring online payments of their mobile phone bills and electricity bills. A very large number of users of Reliance are also doing Reliance online bill payment. LIC is the largest provider of life insurance in India. Being a state-owned, it is a reliable and most popular among users. All subscribers have to pay premiums of LIC on monthly, quarterly or half-yearly basis depending upon their policy premium installment. In this post we have shown you how to you can pay your LIC premiums online.
Online LIC Premium Payment Procedure
Just follow the simple procedure given below to pay your Lic premium payment online.
1. Visit the official site of LIC at licindia.in or lic.com
2. Register yourself and create user name and password.
3. Click the Go option.
4. Now enroll your policy to retrieve your policy details.
5. Give a click on the Enroll Policies option. Provide your policy number and amount of premium.
6. Click the option View enrolled policies.
7. Select the policy number for which you want to pay premium.
8. Once you click the policy number, you will see all information pertaining to your policy.
9. At the customer service section, select option of ‘Pay Premium Online’.
10. Reach the payment gateway and make payment through net banking, credit card or debit card.
To pay LIC premium online, customer has to pay the service tax and nominal fees. The list of the banks will appear when you select type of card through which you want to make a payment. LIC India portal also gives facility of checking LIC policy status to the policy holders. You can also make online premium of your LIC by SBI credit card payment, HDFC credit card, Axis bank credit card, IDBI credit card and many more bank credit card.
We will be bringing more useful information on payment of your various bills using online methods. Keep following us for more updates on online bill payments.