Check EPF Claim Status
How to check your PF claim status online from the UAN member portal. Employee Provident Fund (or EPF) is a Government of India service wanted to all citizens who are employees of a private sector company or company. As a retirement benefit system, it is the most crucial part of an exclusive sector employee’s life after retirement. If you’re looking for information on EPF, specifically how to check your EPF balance online, then continue reading.
Check your PF claim status online with few clicks and details. Online provident account claim position is an outstanding facility to monitor the position of your PF drawback application. Forget about going to EPFO offices to know the status of your state. We’ve shown a complete solution to know status of your EPF state at the state portal of EPFO.
With digitalization of all governmental methods, EPFO is also keeping abreast with the latest technology. It really is offering variety of offline and online facilities for employees and companies ro check PF claim status. The only details you need to monitor position is your PF account number. This will help you know your EPFO claim status submitted to any office across country.
Online PF Claim Status
Withdrawing Employee Provident Fund was a long and tedious process before. Because of major changes in state process, the procedure is significantly simpler than it was previous.
Many employees are changing job and claiming to withdraw the EPFO amount gathered. After placing claim, you do not need to spend extra time over looking at it at the EPF office. You are able to know the status of your PF claim in few seconds.
You just need to find out the appropriate page of EPFO where you can get this fine detail. Our site is guiding employees to use various EPFO UAN services. With EPFO claim status facility, you have freedom to enjoy host of services. We’ve listed below some advantages of PF claim status check service:
The EPF retirement scheme was initiated by the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Federal government of India. Since its inception in the year 1951, the principal objective of the structure has been to protect the economic security of employees post retirement.
Probably one of the most popular retirement plans among private sector employees, it is structured as a three-sided contribution towards employee’s EPF accounts.
Previously, after submitting a withdrawal state form, you’ll have to make numerous trips to the EPFO to check your application’s position. Now, there’s a simple online treatment that shows you your EPF claim status. Furthermore, with the EPFO embracing digital technology with dedicated e-Sewa portals, the state process has become much faster. Open up Provide dent Finance accounts and get benefits.
How Exactly Check EPF Claim Status
Examining the status of your EPF withdrawal is very simple. Before you check your PF claim status, be sure you have your 12-digit EPF account number ready. Then, follow the steps below to get updated about your PF Claim status as soon as the change is made by the EPF office.
- Within the EPFO’s ‘Know Your State Position’ (or KYCS) page, go through the text “Click here for knowing the State Status”.
2. From your drop down list, select the EPF office condition.
3. On the next page, select your city-specific EPFO. That’s, choose the office that maintains your EPF account.
Note – If you’re not sure of the office that keeps your records, have a quick look at the first five personas of your EPF accounts quantity. The first two individuals indicate the code for your state. Another three heroes indicate the code for your local office. Match it to the options available in the list and select your EPF office.
- Next, enter your EPF account amount. The first (maximum) 7 personas will be the Establishment Code. Another (maximum) 3 individuals are the Extension code. In case your EPF account amount doesn’t have the expansion code, you can leave this box blank. The last (maximum) 7 heroes are the Worker number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be able to start to see the real-time status of your EPF withdrawal application. If you posted a state for PF arrangement, for example, it’ll show the same and whether it’s been approved. At times, owing to unforeseen delays, you might not have the ability to see the present status. Await a couple of days and check again before you contact the EPFO Helpdesk or check online status at UAN EPFO member portal.
EPFO Claim Status Facility?
Follow our below given step wise procedure and get following benefits:
1. View your EPFO state status online and prevent hassles of visiting EPFO office.
2. Also check your PF balance.
3. The status of the EPF state is updated as so when any action is used at EPFO office.
You will just feel the simple procedure for checking the positioning of your PF status. If you have confusion or query, you can drop your comments here.
Benefits of Online PF Claim Status
- It allows you to view the claim position online and do away with visits to worried EPFO office.
- You can also check the PF balance if online EPF has been activated.
- Simple and hassle-free process to see claim status.
- The position is up to date as so when an action takes place.
Required Documents For Check PF claim status?
To be able to track your claim status, you only need to know the following information:
- Your EPF accounts number
• EPF local office of your employer
• Establishment/Company Code and Extension Code (if relevant)
Check PF Claim Status on Your Mobile app
You can download the mobile application from the EPFO portal to check the position of your last deal, using your pensioner or member account. This will also demonstrate the status of your claim demand, i.e., whether it is approved or pending.
Checking Transfer PF Claim status
In case of employment change, you’ll have to obtain the transfer of the PF amount. In that scenario, you can travel to the member’s portal and check the position of your transfer claim. You’d be necessary to enter your account number, ID record, and mobile amount. You’ll be able to login to your account for examining the status of transfer.
How to Search PF Claim Status by using Missed Call / SMS / UAN in epfindia.gov.in
- Go to the EPF official website at efpindia.com, and choose the EPF office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the expansion field blank, if the account doesn’t have one.
- And then click on the “Get PF state status details”, link
- It will show the EPFO state position, take the print for even more use.
- Monitor your PF Claim Status using UAN Number
Using the UAN amount employee can transfer/ manage all the PF accounts. As well as the employee’s may transfer the total amount amount from old accounts to new epf account. This is known as PF Transfer/ epf state, withdrawal may also be termed as PF State but amount goes to the bank accounts rather than another PF account.
Conclusion for PF Claim Status
In this article we shared all the information related to PF claim status like how to check EPF claim status online, required documents for provident fund, know your provident fund balance online or offline, etc. At our website TAWP you can check all the latest info on Government, new Lottery, all forms, Reliance Jio latest news and customer care number. So stay with us or visit regularly!
Table of Content
- 1 Check EPF Claim Status
- 2 Online PF Claim Status
- 3 How Exactly Check EPF Claim Status
- 4 EPFO Claim Status Facility?
- 5 Benefits of Online PF Claim Status
- 6 Required Documents For Check PF claim status?
- 7 Check PF Claim Status on Your Mobile app
- 8 Checking Transfer PF Claim status
- 9 Conclusion for PF Claim Status