PNB Net Banking
In 21st centaury people does not want to visit the bank for banking work because now a days all works are doing with the help of the internet. So here we will explain how to registration for PBN Net Banking. With the help of internet, you can do your banking work from home or any other place. Using this internet banking facility you can register online. This facility for the saving and current account customer only.
Punjab National Bank is offering different services to its customer. PNB is offering the net banking service for all customers. Using PNB Net Banking customers can be able to operate various transactions online from any place.
How to Registration For PNB Net Banking:
- First of all online registration for the PNB Net banking you will go in google search page and searching PNB website or open this link https://www.netpnb.com
- After clicking above link open official website of PNB net banking, in website there are in left side New user writing open this tab
- Then fill your account related details like account number, date of birth, PAN card number and other personal details for activating net banking
- After putting all the details you will be asked for OTP (One Time Password) which will be send your registered mobile number
- Entering OTP in the registration process, if the OTP is correct then validation is successful and set your password
- Once validation process successfully you will be shown successfully message in registration page
- And your PNB Net banking will be enabled in 24 to 48 working hours.
Guidelines For PNB Net Banking:
- This facility is available for all bank customers.
- For self operated saving and current account holders are taking benefits of this facility.
- When you doing any transaction through net banking then the OTP send to registered mobile number.
- After putting OTP in the login screen then your transaction will be successfully.
- You can also paid online payment like LIC premium policy, recharge or any other through net banking.
- Now also you can doing shopping through net banking.
- Also you can request for activation of net banking through calling 24 hour customer care number or visit nearest branch.
- After that bank will give you unique user name and password of your net banking.
- When bank give you user name and password after that your responsibility to change user name and password for the security reasons. So here we will detail explanation on security reason as below:
PNB Net Banking Security Tips:
- Do not share password with any unknown person or phone/Email, etc. including bank.
- For security reason if possible change your password regularly or some interval time like 3 month, 6 month, etc.
- Please use screen keypad when logging net banking.
- If you have any call and said that give your PIN then its time confirm that it call from authorized or fraud, because now a days in net banking fraud cases are more.
Now here above PNB Net Banking explanation is over and discuss about Punjab national bank credit card bill payment.
PNB Credit Card Payment:
Punjab National Bank offers all types of credit cards for its customers. You should use PNB credit cards for different purposes like online recharge, shopping, booking railway ticket, pay LIC premium, etc. It allows you the flexibility of managing your finances, planned as well as unplanned. You can earn some point while you spend with PNB credit cards. You will earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 spend by you. Types of PNB Credit Cards as below:
- Global Gold PNB Credit Card
- Global Classic PNB Credit Card
There are various payment option to pay your PNB credit card bill you can follow any one from the below option.
PNB Credit Card Online Bill Payment:
- You can also pay your bill online from the following link http://www.pnbcard.in/StaticPages/op.aspx
- Select pay button and enter your 16 digit PNB Credit Card number
- Choose your bank account for making payment and fill all the required details.
- After completion of all the transaction process one reference number will be generated.
PNB Credit Card Bill Payment through Cheque or Cash:
For the pay bill visit the nearest PNB branch and pay credit card bill through your cheque or cash. After paying bill your credit card is credited amount.
If you want to pay bill through cheque then ensure that writing cheque in favour of “PNB Credit Card No”, it is the sixteen digit number. Remember one thing, the cardholder name and card number writing behind the cheque, it is compulsory.
PNB Credit Card Bill Payment via Auto Debit:
If you want to pay your credit card bill through auto debit then you have to give one application to your nearest branch and writing that your credit card bill auto debit from your bank account every month. So the bank authority cut your bill every month from your bank account.
PNB Credit Card Bill Payment through Visa Money Transfer:
- Log on to your PNB net banking from the PNB bank official website or https://www.netpnb.com.
- Enter your user name and password, then go to the main menu and choose the services.
- Select visa money transfer payment option for the make payment of your credit card.
- After that enter your credit card number and amount then click on submit button.
PNB Credit Card Bill Payment via NEFT:
Also you can use your NEFT account for the payment of credit card.
- Log in to your net banking account and select online payment through NEFT mode.
- Choose third party fund transfer and select PNB credit card as beneficiary.
- Fill all the require field like bank name, account holder name, branch, IFSC code, etc.
- Enter your credit card bill amount and click on submit transaction.
- So your transaction is proceed and fund will be transferred from your account to credit card account.
Here we will explain all of the credit card bill payment method and also discuss about PNB Net Banking. Others net banking, customer care numbers and bill payment are also see in our blogs. So if you have any query or question contact through comment box.