UMANG App Download
Know what is Umang App? How to download Umang app for Android & intstall Umang mobile app online. UMANG (Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance), a professional app launched by the government to give the access to different government services at just one place.
So, you no longer are going to require to search for different websites or download various apps in get to access various government services. Also you can check EPF status, URN number status and more with the help of Umang mobile app. Just install the UMANG app online!
Umang App, is actually one single app for getting different government services (central, state & regional). You can easily apply UMANG on multiple platforms like as Smartphone, Desktop and Tablets. The app is readily available in thirteen languages including English. UMANG gives seamless integration with well-known customer centric services like Aadhaar, EPFO TRRN, NPS. UMANG is going to soon be providing integration with various other services such as PayGov. This specific information talks about What is Umang App? Exactly what are simply Services available in Umang App? Key benefits of using Umang App. How to register on Umang?
When you download UMANG app, it asks about you to link your Aadhaar with the app. Already, this is really optional and you could use UMANG app without seeding in your Aadhaar in it. UMANG also gives customer support service from 8am to 8 pm.
See few important things that you could do using this app.
- EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organisation) has actually also made few services accessible through UMANG app. You could check and download your EPF Passbook, raise claim and keep track of the status of your claim using this kind of app. You may apply for PF final settlement, partial withdrawal and pension withdrawal using this app. But for claim settlement you require to update your Aadhaar in the app while you may access passbook without seeding in Aadhaar.
- The income tax department has actually provided the service of applying for a new PAN (permanent account number) using the UMANG app. The e-KYC could be done by providing the Aadhaar. If one has applied for the PAN card, they could also check the status of the application using this app.
- If you have an NPS (National Pension System) account you can easily check your current holdings, account details, recent contributions using this app. You may also apply for change in the address some of the services using this app. Also, you could change the schemes under NPS using this app.
- Pensioners are able to generate their digital life certificate or jeevan praman using this app.
- Those looking for job may also register themselves under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana using this app. Also, some of the states such as Gujarat has integrated the Online Job Application System (OJAS) with UMANG to let people know about the job openings under the state government.
- Government of Gujarat has already also delivered the facility of checking the land records through e-Dhara land records.
The number of services provided under this specific app is really much more. Presently, more than 100 government services are really accessible through UMANG app and the number of services is likely to go further as the government will launch the revised version. It is the pre-release version and is open for suggestion. Going forward, more government departments are really likely to provide their services via this app. All those departments of state and central government who are actually already roviding few services using this particular app are likely to increase the number of services further.
What is Umang App?
UMANG, Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance, is all about e-governance. It is developed by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD). It is really an evolving platform designed for citizens of India to offer them access to the pan India e-Gov services from the Central, State, Local Bodies, and Agencies of government on app, web, SMS, and IVR channels. It may integrate almost 200 government services by 2019 across departments, allowing people to work seamlessly with the government. Or so we hope. UMANG may soon be providing integration with various other services such as PayGov. UMANG is going to revolutionize the way how an Indian citizen avails government services today, claims the Government.
UMANG may enable citizens to download a single mobile app rather of multiple apps for every department and make it easy for them to discover government services.
Umang App Key Benefits
Key Benefits for Citizens for using Umang App
– Single-Point Common Easy access: All government services are available for citizens on a unified platform for easy access via multiple online and offline channels (SMS, email, app, and web).
– More for Less: Simply a single mobile app need to be installed actually of each app of each department.
– Convenience: Citizens do not even require to install or update the app again to avail government services if more services are added to the platform.
– Saving of Time and Money: Citizens could anytime and anywhere avail these services through their mobile phones, desktops, and laptops without needing any need for visiting the department office and standing in queues.
– Uniform Experience: All the government services consisting of payment-based transactions provide secure and uniform experience.
How to Register for Umang App
You could register for Umang App on Website or you are able to download the Mobile App. Look and feel is really same on both websiye and Mobile.
Umang App on Website is really available at https://web.umang.gov.in/
Umang app on Mobile is simply available for Android, Windows and iOS platform. Download the Umang app from your respective app store such as Google Play Store for Android users. It requires 4.4 and up It’s size is 10 MB.
– You can easily select the language you want the app to show.
– Enter your mobile number and confirm it using OTP.
– Choose 4 digit MPIN (mobile Personal Identification Number).
– Select 2 Security questions which are as follows.
How to Register Umang App For Android
Umang app is certainly available for Android, Windows and iOS platform. Download the Umang app from your respective app store such as Google Play Store for Android users. It requires 4.4 and up. It’s size is 10 MB.
Throughout the Umang Installation, You get to choose the desired language and verify the mobile number through the OTP. It also asks permission for call and SMS.
– Launch the UMANG app.
– Click New User. Then Choose Registration Mode screen appears.
– Select the Mobile Number option. The Registration screen shows up.
– Enter the mobile number and click the proceed icon to continue. The Mobile Number Verification screen appears.
– Enter the OTP received on the mobile number. If the entered OTP is correct, the Set MPIN screen appears.
– In Enter your MPIN, enter the MPIN to be set.
– In Confirm MPIN, enter the same MPIN for confirmation.
– Click the proceed icon to continue. The Security Questions screen appears to enable users to recover their account in case they forget their MPIN.
– Users will be asked to choose two questions and provide answers to these questions at the time of registration.
– Click the Proceed icon to continue.
– The Aadhaar Integration screen appears to enable users to link their Aadhaar ID with their UMANG profile. The Aadhaar integration enables users to login to UMANG using their Aadhaar number. The Aadhaar profile information in UMANG is used for eKYC. Users can not link their Aadhaar ID with multiple profiles in UMANG.
– click SKIP to add the Aadhaar information later in the app.
– Enter the Aadhaar number to login to the app using Aadhaar number.
– Click the proceed icon to complete the Aadhaar integration.
– The Mobile Number Verification screen looks. Enter the OTP received on the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
– the Profile Details screen appears.Enter the profile info and click SAVE & PROCEED or click SKIP to add the profile information later.
– You may provide an email address: If the user has entered an email address in the profile information, an email is sent to the entered email address and the Email has been sent for verification. Please check out your Inbox message is displayed to the user. The email is added to the user profile only when the user clicks the verification link received from the entered email address.
– You may provide alternate number: It would be verified by sending an OTP.
EPFO Service on Umang App
EPFO helps the Central Board in monitoring the PF for the workforce engaged in the organized sector in India. The services provided in the app are generic search services and employee services. View Passbook is updated!
Gas App on Umang
Bharat Gas App on Umang is really as shown in the image. Bharat gas customers could avail various LPG related services like Book cylinder, pay online for certain distributors, see refill history and request double cylinder connection.
Passport Seva App on Umang
Passport Seva is a project by Ministry of External Affairs. It enables simple, efficient and transparent processes for delivery of passport and related services.
If you any query about Umang mobile app or how to download Umang app online just call on given number or write in the below comment box. For more details, you can call UMANG Customer Care– 1800-11-5246 (8 am to 8 pm on all days of the week) or email to email@example.com.