Linking Your Aadhar Card With SBI Bank
You know how to link Aadhaar with SBI bank account online? In this article we shared all the possible methods or procedure to linking your Aadhaar card with SBI bank account online or offline. So read full article or information carefully.
Our Government is motivating people to update aadhaar card information with their particular bank accounts. Customers often get confused with the procedure of Linking aadhaar with SBI bank account. The process is really very easy and can easily be finished easily. I may be describing the procedures that will be applicable to almost all Banks.
Recommend: Check passport application status
No matter in case your Bank is State bank of India( SBI), Punjab National Bank( PNB), Oriental Bank of Commerce( OBC), HDFC, ICICI, Canara, Axis Bank or any other. Even so, i even try to explain the process for each and every bank separately under a separate category. This particular article is dedicated to offer the general steps of updating aadhaar number and other details with bank account.
The Indian government has taken a move to ensure that all people with an Aadhaar card should have them linked to their personal bank accounts. The subsidy schemes implemented in current times require your Aadhar number to be linked to your bank account, as it generates it easier to directly transfer amounts to your account.
If you own an SBI Bank account, you can easily link Aadhaar with SBI bank account through SBI’s mobile app, SBI ATMs, internet banking, customer service points or by visiting the SBI branch.
Link AADHAAR With SBI Bank Account using ATM:
SBI bank helps AADHAAR Card seeding to bank account using ATM. To link AADHAAR with SBI Bank account using ATM, proceed to SBI bank’s nearby ATM. Once swiping your SBI bank ATM card and entering the ATM PIN, look for “Link your AADHAAR Number” or “AADHAAR Card Seeding” or “Link AADHAAR Card to Bank account” or “Update your AADHAAR number with Bank account” or “AADHAAR Registration” or similar option under “Service Requests” or “Customer Service” option.
The AADHAAR Card Seeding or linking option screen will prompt you to select your SBI bank account and then ask to enter your 12 digit AADHAAR Card number to link to your SBI bank account. The entered details will be updated in the SBI bank system and will be later verified by the SBI bank manually. Once the verification is complete you will be notified through the confirmation email and/or SMS on the given email address and/or mobile phone number.
Link Aadhaar With SBI Bank Account Online
Prior to commencing the process of linking your Aadhar Card to the SBI bank account, you must have few documents ready with you, including the original copy, the photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, and SBI passbook. Follow the steps to complete the linking:
- Download the SBI Aadhaar Card linking form from the SBI’s website
- Fill in the form by entering the name and address of your branch, your account number, your name and address, and Aadhaar/ UID number, as printed on the Aadhaar Card
- Submit the form along with a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card in your respective SBI branch
- The official at the bank will accept the original Aadhaar Card to commence the verification process
- Once the details match, the bank will process your application
- As soon as your application gets granted, you will receive a notification from the bank stating that your Aadhaar Card has been successfully linked to your SBI account
How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account Online?
To link your Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account, you will require access to internet banking. Below mentioned are the few simple steps that will guide you through to complete the Aadhar SBI linking, from the comforts of your home:
- The 1st step is to go to the SBI official website– www.onlinesbi.com
- Login to your SBI Internet Banking bank account
- Under “My Accounts” section that shows up on the left section of the screen, select “Link Your Aadhaar number”
- Type the UAN number and cross check the 12-digit number
- Click on “Submit”.
- On performing this, the last two digits of the phone number gets flashed on the screen.
- When the procedure completes, the SBI account holder will definitely receive a verification message on the Aadhaar registered mobile number.
Finally we said that you know all the information regarding how to link Aadhaar with SBI bank account online. For more details like search Aadhar card by name, PAN card status updates, online check passport status, download Aadhar card correction form, etc. you may visit our website.